Security for you in the event of an accident at work
Our policy for Accidental death and dismemberment at work can provide compensation for your expenses in the event of an accident and trigger a tax-free, one-time payment if the result in decreased bodily function or reduced capacity to work. The policy can also provide compensation for diagnoses that are not normally covered by accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Compensation for expenses in the event of an accident
- Compensation for invalidity as a result of an accident
- Expanded definition of what is considered an accident
- Applies during working hours and during travel to and from work
You can probably live with a small scar from a graze, but an injury after a serious accident can have consequences you may not have imagined – especially financial consequences.
With our policy for Accidental death and dismemberment while at work, you are insured during working hours and while travelling to and from work. Our insurance covers major and minor incidents and provides extra security.
Covers more than usual
Under our insurance, complaints such as frostbite, heat stroke and sunburn, infection from a tick bite, sudden torsional stress on the knee or a ruptured Achilles’ tendon, detached retina, sudden deafness, heart attack or stroke are also classed as accidental injuries.
In the event of an accident, compensation can be paid for:
- medical expenses
- dental expenses
- travel expenses
- additional costs
- expenses for rehabilitation and aid resources
- medical or financial invalidity
- scars and cosmetic defects
- crisis assistance
- daily allowance
This insurance applies during working hours and during travel to and from work.
Compensation paid out under the insurance policy is tax free.
You can purchase this insurance if you are covered by a group agreement with Euro Accident and:
- are aged between 16 and 64
- live and are registered as resident in the Nordic region (excluding Iceland)
- are entitled to compensation from Forsäkringskassan in Sweden or its equivalent in the other Nordic countries
You can purchase this insurance until the day you turn 65.
This insurance applies up to and including the month of your 67th birthday, or until you are no longer covered by the group agreement for whatever reason.
Read about my insurance policies
On My pages you find an overview of your insurance policies. You see what is included and how to use your insurance. If you have coinsured family members, you will find their insurance policies too.
Use the app
Manage your insurance matters in our app.
Get an insurance
Our insurances are purchased through insurance intermediaries.