- Download our app for Android or iOS (Iphone).
- Login to the app with your Mobile BankID.
- Select Book healthcare in the start menu.
- Fill in your contact details.
- Select the area and the description that accords best with your symptoms and difficulties.
- Send in your case and file your claim.
Psychological symptoms and difficulties
- If it concerns psychological symptoms, you are instead directly given a ticket to book a telephone appointment yourself for a psychological assessment with one of our psychologists in our app.
Medical symptoms and difficulties
- You are routed directly to Doktor24, our digital working partner, for continued digital guidance and assistance for the proper care.
- Doktor24's chatbot will pose additional and more detailed questions about your symptoms and difficulties.
- You will receive a medical assessment and a recommendation for suitable care or treatment. If it is needed, you can meet with a doctor digitally via a chat or a video conversation.
- You can also get prescriptions written for medicine, referrals for testing or referrals for physical or digitally physical visits to a specialist practice.
In order to book healthcare, you must have a private medical insurance with Euro Accident which encompasses your difficulties or your illness and for which Euro Accident has not previously denied treatment.
If you have Private medical insurance PrivatAccess Bronze or a child who has Private medical insurance PrivatAccess as a co-insured, you must call us to book healthcare. You cannot use the app.