Stay covered when you have to stand on your own two feet
Stay covered when you reach the age limit of a group agreement with our Continued insurance – Private medical insurance PrivatAccess.
- Stay covered
- Fit to work certificate required
- Apply within three months
Our Continued Insurance – Private medical insurance PrivatAccess can also be purchased by those who have been co-insured as a child on a Euro Accident group insurance for at least six months and have reached the age limit of the insurance.
- You have to apply within three months starting at the end of the month when you turn 25, unless the group agreement states a different age limit
- The policy can only cover you to the same extent as your previous policy
- Fit for work certificate required
- The pricing and terms and conditions may differ from your previous policy
When the English version of a document does not exist, we link to the original Swedish version.
Pre-purchase information and terms are collective documents for all group insurances.
The year indicates when the last change in conditions was implemented.
Pre purchase information Continued insurance 2021 Pdf, 234.4 kB.
Conditions Continued insurance 2021 Pdf, 924.4 kB.
Read about my insurance policies
On My pages you find an overview of your insurance policies. You see what is included and how to use your insurance. If you have coinsured family members, you will find their insurance policies too.
Use the app
Manage your insurance matters in our app.
Get an insurance
Our insurances are purchased through insurance intermediaries.