Company security if you are unable to work
Cover your company’s fixed costs, such as salaries, local rent, electricity, phone, interest and leasing costs in the event of an accident or illness through our Disability Business Interruption Insurance.
- Compensation for ongoing and recurring company costs
- Compensation in the event of death
As a company CEO or owner, you are not only responsible for your own health. You also risk the livelihoods of others, should you fall ill or have an accident. Worse come to worse, a CEO or owner that is signed off sick long-term could jeopardise the whole company.
Our Disability Business Interruption Insurance gives you peace of mind that you can continue paying your running and recurring costs, even in your absence. Costs such as co-worker salaries, local rent, fixed electricity, phone, interest or leasing costs.
- A monthly amount paid out to the company if you were to be signed off sick to a minimum of 25 percent of the time.
- The monthly amount is based on your ability to work. I.e. if you are signed off sick to a minimum of 25 percent of the time, you would be paid 25 percent of the monthly amount.
- The monthly payments start after one month of absence and are paid for a maximum of 3 periods every 12 months.
- In the event of death, any remaining compensation is paid out as a lump sum.
You can purchase the insurance if you are part of a Euro Accident group agreement and
- are between 16 and 64 years of age
- live and are registered as residents in the Nordic region (excluding Iceland)
- have a right to claim benefits from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency or a Nordic equivalent.
The insurance can be purchased up until the day you turn 65 years of age.
The insurance lasts up until the month of your 67th birthday, or until you are no longer covered by the group agreement for whatever reason.
When the English version of a document does not exist, we link to the original Swedish version.
Pre-purchase information and terms are collective documents for all group insurances.
The year indicates when the last change in conditions was implemented.
Pre purchase information Group Scheme Insurance 2023 Pdf, 236.3 kB.
I would like to purchase this insurance for my employees
You purchase our insurance through insurance intermediaries.
your intermediary when you want to become a customer, get a quote or purchase
insurance from us.
Manage and use insurances easier
All insured persons get an overview of their insurance policies and can easily handle their insurance matters in our app.