Security for you – and your nearest and dearest
With our Life insurance with total permanent disability and child protection, you can ensure that your immediate family receives a tax-free, one-time payment in the event of your untimely death. Should your child die, a sum is paid to the child’s estate. Total disability compensation is paid out as a one-time lump sum if you are unable to work and off sick for a long time.
- Compensation in the event of your death
- Compensation if you are unable to work
- You decide who is to receive the money
- Extra protection for parents if a child dies
It can be tough to talk about death – or even to think about it. But we know it’s coming, and that it sometimes occurs earlier than we imagined.
Even though it can be hard to have to think about the slightly weightier issues in life, we believe it’s important to ensure that the people left behind at least won’t have to worry about money during the time immediately after the death of a loved one.
Our Life insurance with total permanent disability and child protection can provide your nearest and dearest with financial compensation if and when you die. In addition, it includes extra protection if you are unable to work to your full capacity for a long time, and if the worst actually does come to the worst and you lose your child.
- A one-time lump sum paid to the people listed as beneficiaries in the policy if you die.
- The primary beneficiary is your spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner.
- You can change the people you want to be beneficiaries – and in what order – by filling and signing a special nomination of beneficiary form, and returning it to Euro Accident.
- A one-time lump sum of one price base amount, paid to the child’s estate if your or your spouse’s, registered partner’s or cohabiting partner’s child entitled to inherit should die before the end of the month in which he/she turns 18.
Total permanent disability
- A one-time payment made to you if, before reaching the age of 60, you have been off sick at least 50 percent of the time for 30 of the most recent 36 months.
- In some cases, 25 percent of the one-time payment can be made if you have not been able to work for 18 of the most recent 19 months.
Compensation paid out under the insurance policy is tax free.
You can purchase this insurance if you are covered by a group agreement with Euro Accident and:
- are aged between 16 and 64
- live and are registered as resident in the Nordic region (excluding Iceland)
- are entitled to compensation from Forsäkringskassan in Sweden or its equivalent in the other Nordic countries.
You can purchase this insurance up to your 65th birthday.
If you are covered by a group agreement with Euro Accident, you also have the opportunity to purchase insurance for your spouse, cohabiting partner or registered partner.
This insurance applies up to and including the month of your 67th birthday, or until you are no longer covered by the group agreement for whatever reason.
Read about my insurance policies
On My pages you find an overview of your insurance policies. You see what is included and how to use your insurance. If you have coinsured family members, you will find their insurance policies too.
Use the app
Manage your insurance matters in our app.
Get an insurance
Our insurances are purchased through insurance intermediaries.