Stay covered when you have to stand on your own two feet
Stay covered when you reach the age limit of a group agreement with our Continued insurance – Accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Stay covered
- No need for a new health assessment
- Apply within three months
Our Continued insurance – Accidental death and dismemberment insurance can also be purchased by those who have been co-insured on our Child and youth insurance through a Euro Accident group insurance for at least six months and have reached the age limit of the insurance.
- You have to apply within three months starting at the end of the month when you turn 25, unless the group agreement states a different age limit.
- The insurance amount can be 20 or 30 price base amounts.
- No health assessment required.
- The pricing and terms and conditions may differ from your previous policy.
When the English version of a document does not exist, we link to the original Swedish version.
Pre-purchase information and terms are collective documents for all group insurances.
The year indicates when the last change in conditions was implemented.
Read about my insurance policies
On My pages you find an overview of your insurance policies. You see what is included and how to use your insurance. If you have coinsured family members, you will find their insurance policies too.
Use the app
Manage your insurance matters in our app.
Get an insurance
Our insurances are purchased through insurance intermediaries.