Security for your nearest and dearest
With our Life insurance with child protection, you can ensure that your immediate family receives a tax-free, one-time payment in the event of your death. Should your child die, a sum is paid to the child’s estate.
- Compensation in the event of your death
- Paid as a one-time lump sum
- You decide who is to receive the money
- Extra protection for parents if a child dies
It can be tough to talk about death – or even to think about it. But we know it’s coming, and that it sometimes occurs earlier than we imagined.
Even though it can be hard to have to think about the slightly weightier issues in life, we believe it’s important to ensure that the people left behind at least won’t have to worry about money during the time immediately after the death of a loved one.
Our Life insurance with child protection can provide your nearest and dearest with financial compensation if and when you die. Moreover, this insurance provides extra protection if the worst does actually come to the worst and your child dies.
- A one-time lump sum paid to the people listed as beneficiaries in the policy if you die.
- The primary beneficiary is your spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner.
- You can change the people you want to be beneficiaries – and in what order – by filling and signing a special nomination of beneficiary form, and returning it to Euro Accident.
- A one-time lump sum of one price base amount, paid to the child’s estate if your or your spouse’s, registered partner’s or cohabiting partner’s child entitled to inherit should die before the end of the month in which he/she turns 18.
Compensation paid out under the insurance policy is tax free.
You can purchase this insurance if you are covered by a group agreement with Euro Accident and:
- are aged between 16 and 64
- live and are registered as resident in the Nordic region (excluding Iceland)
- are entitled to compensation from Forsäkringskassen in Sweden or its equivalent in the other Nordic countries.
You can purchase this insurance until the day you turn 65.
If you are covered by a group agreement with Euro Accident, you also have the opportunity to purchase insurance for your spouse, cohabiting partner or registered partner.
This insurance applies up to the end of the month of your 67th birthday, or until you are no longer covered by the group agreement for whatever reason.
In the event of your death, a relative must report this to Euro Accident using a special form for the insurance.
The website efterlevandeguiden.se contains additional information (in Swedish) about what a close relative may need to think about in the event of a death.
When the English version of a document does not exist, we link to the original Swedish version.
Pre-purchase information and terms are collective documents for all group insurances.
The year indicates when the last change in conditions was implemented.
Pre purchase information Group Scheme Insurance 2023 Pdf, 236.3 kB.
Conditions Group Scheme Insurance 2023 Pdf, 1.1 MB.
Read about my insurance policies
On My pages you find an overview of your insurance policies. You see what is included and how to use your insurance. If you have coinsured family members, you will find their insurance policies too.
Use the app
Manage your insurance matters in our app.
Get an insurance
Our insurances are purchased through insurance intermediaries.