Continued security after retirement
With our Senior insurance policy, you can continue to enjoy insurance coverage when you can no longer be part of a previous group agreement on account of your age or because you have retired.
- Remain insured
- No health declaration
- Apply within three months
If you have been covered by our Life, Accidental death and dismemberment or Private medical insurance PrivatAccess policies under a group insurance agreement, or if you have held a Continuation insurance policy with Euro Accident for at least six months and have reached the maximum age for the group agreement, or have taken retirement on account of old age or a contractual clause, you can take out our Senior insurance.
- You can choose one or more insurance policies to make up your Senior insurance package, as long as you have held them previously:
- A life insurance with 1 or 0.5 price base amounts in the insurance sum.
- An Accidental death and dismemberment policy with a maximum of five price base amounts in the insurance sum.
- A Private medical insurance PrivatAccess policy, level bronze, silver or gold.
- You must apply for this insurance within three months of your previous insurance ceasing to apply. You do not need to submit a new health declaration when you apply for the insurance.
- The insurance may have a different price and feature different terms and conditions than those which applied to your previous policy.
When the English version of a document does not exist, we link to the original Swedish version.
Pre-purchase information and terms are collective documents for all group insurances.
The year indicates when the last change in conditions was implemented.
Read about my insurance policies
On My pages you find an overview of your insurance policies. You see what is included and how to use your insurance. If you have coinsured family members, you will find their insurance policies too.
Use the app
Manage your insurance matters in our app.
Get an insurance
Our insurances are purchased through insurance intermediaries.